Friday, April 18, 2014

Sharing Some Loves - ScrapFX Style

Happy Friday to You!  Today I'm sharing up a couple sneaks of projects I currently have posted to the ScrapFX blog featuring some of my loves.
 
 This first project features my love of the country life.  I'm so blessed to have my dreams coming true of building a homestead that involves chooks (chickens), goats (yay!! can't wait to bring my babies home next month!!), and a larger scale garden this year.  There is a tutorial posted on how I built up my background so be sure to pop on over and check it out. :D


Even though you can't see him in this shot - my boy is surely one of my loves!!  Here he is all decked out with the other gal that shares his heart.....ahh, young love is so sweet.  This altered piece will be gifted to his girlie today. Can't wait to give it her; she is a darling.

You can head on over to ScrapFX to see the full reveal if you'd like, I'd love it if you did!! :D

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!