Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ScrapFX Sneaky Peeks

I'm up on the ScrapFX blog and the new release of beach theme items made me oh so happy!  Not only are the chippies, stamps, and stencils super magnificent - it also gave me yet another reason to warm things up around here even if its only in my creative thoughts.


I had a glorious time playing with my watercolors, ScrapFX Wave Border (2007168) chippie, and Random Dot Stencil (2013172) to create a nautical background.  Then layered up some new and old beach themed chipboard to embellish the page.  I just lurve all the new coral pieces to bits!!!


During December and January we had freestyle months on the blog so the Steampunk release of chippies kind of got overlooked.  I've been smitten with this Headgear Lady (2013377) and Chickenwire Heart (2013375) since I received them so I thought why not try and mix them up with a beach item and showcase both?  I succeeded in my venture as the branch like piece on this canvas is actually meant to be coral - I love when stuff can be dual purpose don't you?

If you'd like to see the full reveal of these projects, and I'd love for you to go check them out, you can click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!