Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Give Thanks Canvas

I'm ever thankful for the many blessings in life and with Thanksgiving soon upon us here in America I thought it would be fitting to share how thankful I am for each and every one of you, my creative friends, that come here and visit.  

For you I.....

for all the encouraging words, sweet notes, laughs, and hugs sent through cyberspace.  For cards, packages, tags, and happy mail sent.  For friendships built and prayers uplifted, I give thanks to you.  These are things I cherish and could have never expected when I dived on in to the online world of scrapbooking/blogging some years ago.  It never ceases to amaze the kind hearts of papercrafters near and far.  

As you head in to Thanksgiving I wish you a blessed day with your family, and the same even if you won't be celebrating this feast.  May you be reminded what a treasure you truly are.


May you have time to just be still and thankful for all the wonderful blessings you have right here, right now.
Take good care and Happy Thanksgiving!
ScrapFX Product Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!