Thursday, August 15, 2013

Looking for Somthing to Do This Weekend?

Greetings!  While I know lots are in the midst of getting back in the swing of school - I can hardly believe how many kiddos have already started O.o - or gearing up to go back, like we are in my house, you may want to take a break for yourself.  I've got just the thing for you to sneak away and do!


Come join the Ruby Rock-It and ScrapFX gals for a MEGA blog hop throughout the weekend beginning tomorrow.  Two full days of pure inspiration to be had and amazing prizes to be won.  You surely don't want to miss this.  I'm slotted to go on Saturday but be sure to tune in on Friday at the ScrapFX blog to get you started on your adventures!

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!