Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun Stuff Coming Soon!!!

Hey There!  Its a cold and windy day here inside and out!  The winds have been so wicked the power got knocked out so I'm snugged up to my ears and thought I'd do a bit of blogging because our house is getting a tad a frigid - YIKES!  I've been assured the power will be back on soon and I must say the peeps around here are good and never leave us without for long.  

So on to happy thoughts!

This beautiful girl - one of the loves of my life - turned 13 yesterday!!!  Ack, where did my baby girl go??  Well as she happily informed me - she'll always be my baby girl FOREVER - through a text on her new phone (yes I'll be taking a screen shot and scrapping that LOL), but still....it seems impossible to be at this point already - a new chapter in her life.  So proud of all she is at this age and has ahead of her.

Coming soon to the ScrapFX blog is a Mini Book and Binding Tutorial I've worked on and can hardly wait to share!!! Eeps!  I hope you love it as much as I do!!!

Also coming soon to this blog and the rest of the ScrapFX DT blogs is going to a rockin' fun Technique Blog Hop with all sorts of goodies involved and techniques for using with ScrapFX products!!!  You won't wanna miss it so be sure to mark your calendars, set your iPhone alarms, whatever just be there! :)

Okay well now my fingers are froze from being out and I shall wrap up this post now and head back for a little snooze I guess - looks like I'll be up scrappin' tonight with all this rest during the day - YAY.  Always gotta find the bright sides in things, right? Right. 

Have wonderful days and I'll see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing work the colours and the intense details... Thanks for sharing with us some of our work techniques... Congrats for being on the team .. Keep on crafting and keep on inspiring us sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!