Sunday, January 13, 2013

Skissedilla 193

Hey, hey!  Happy Sunday to you.  Hope this day brings much joy and warmth if that is needed in your neck of the woods - it sure is here - wowzers!  Its cold - only 14 so far.  Good day for scrapping I suppose, right? 

Played with a glob of gesso, leftover confetti pieces from a punched border, along with some micro store bought ones, fairy dust, mist, papers - oh my I made a big ol' mess on my table creating for this week's sketch!
Lately I've been feeling rather in a rut.  Do you get that way?? I just feel like I need to change things up - not sure what I want to change yet, but something will happen. I like being an odd little duckling - and feel like I need to keep pushing myself.  So with that thought in mind I tackled this week's Skissedilla sketch.

Sketch 193
 Normally I would go for a little scene here but not this time.... I played with lots of paper instead.

Many of these paper layers were already cut down and hanging out in the bags I store my 6x6 paper pads in.  I simply grabbed what suited my fancy and worked them in ways I like.  I didn't even have to punch the edge or cut the banner piece!  I stamped the feathers (lovin' my Cocoa Daisy stamps for real!!!) on to some handmade papers I've had for ages, love the soft texture of these papers - a hidden gem in my stash I need to use more frequently.
I've joined in with Michelle, of My Analog Life, to do #30bags30days.  Its a de-cluttering process and we'll document via Instagram, you can follow me @kndr2tch, before (maybe, LOL) and after. I'm going to do a full house run, but the scrap space surely needs it. ;) Its CHA time after all, I mean.... giggling.

Whatcha' think?  I still snuck my clouds in, LOL.  I'll never give those up - its like my signature I guess....I'm still longing for something more......seeking that next level......
I hate this is so dark, sorry, can't ever get good shots around here in winter no matter the time of day. Its not quite as off white in person....

I spy Cocoa Daisy stamps, ScrapFX chipboard, and lots of goopy goodness!!!
And just because I was playing with an app a collage of deets!! :)

Be sure you head over to Skissedilla and play along - we have a super selected scrapper this month as well as some out of this world new team members!!!!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE it Scarlett! Another gorgeous layout!!! It certainly doesn't look like you are in a rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with SoapHouseMama sure doesn't look like your in a rut, this LO is beautiful, so many layers and bits and pieces, so pretty.
    xx
    BTW my quilting block of the month comes from your land (as i type this i realised I've just assumed your American) anyway its an online American shop called the Fat Quarter Shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!