Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stamp Carving

Oh how I've wanted to get here to post some new shares with you all.  My DDs birthday and life in general kind of took over  - and we've yet to have the sleepover, LOL.  DDs schedule is so full its hard to find a free weekend.

Anyways, I wanted to show you the new stamp I carved:

I was very much inspired by a video posted in the SNR forum by my fellow staffer Christy.  She knows how I obsess   delight in clouds and I already started a new cloud project because of it.  The shocker for me was after I watched the video I couldn't get the stamps used out of my head.  I knew I had to make my own version and this is the first.  I've made another large stamp - love and a smaller one fly.  I'm really glad I decided to try this on my own because a. it was super easy and b. its my own handwriting!!   Do you have any great ideas for words I could try?  Have you carved stamps?

2 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the ezy carve gorgeous handwriting btw oh and here is a pretty little cloud for you ☁ as I see your fan of them too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by Emma, yay! I adore and am delighting in the cloud you sent. Too fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!