Saturday, January 14, 2012

A LO Just For Me

Hey! Hey! Hey!  It's Saturday and sunny gorgeous here, too cold, but pretty to view from inside. LOL.
I was working on some assignments this week and after I had started one I realized I'd used the picture before and abandoned the page.  I don't really like using the same pictures over and over for DT assignments... gotta keep it fresh ; ).  So after I finished off my tasks the page was staring me down and since it had a fav photo of mine on it I decided to finish it off.  

Best Friends by Scarlett Salamone Supplies Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, October Afternoon; Doilies: The Chip Chop Shop; Rhinestones: Recollections; Stickers: Crate Paper, October Afternoon; Die-cuts: October Afternoon; Twine: Martha Stewart; Brad: Crate Paper; Pins, Ruler, Bead: Maya Road; Word Sticker; The Girls' Paperie; Gesso: Liquitex; Mists; Tattered Angels; Shimmerz; Paint: Plaid; Dies: My Favorite Things, The Cat's Pajamas; Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Other: Paper doily, felt lips



 I had such a blast painting up the background and adding my favorite element - clouds - to the page.  Lots of my fav bellies tucked here and there and I was one happy scrapper.  
This page will go in my Book of Me I'm working on.  I never understood how people just LOVED their dogs so much until I had two of my own that are oh so special.  I can't explain how I feel when I hang out with them and play.  So free of worry and care.  Delightful bliss.
Here's a few of my favorite deets:

 Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  Be blessed and bless others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!