Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some Cards with Inkadinkado

Hi there! Happy Wednesday, going on Thursday quickly! Inkadinkado is the featured stamp manufacturer this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane; I had a blast using some really adorable quote from kids stamps on some cards. I couldn't help but smile each time I stamped one. Kids just say the cutest things and the idea of turning their thoughts into stamps?? Brilliant!

Here are the cards I created for my DT reveal:

Happy Birthday

Isn't that just the cutest saying?? My DD loved this one! I used Echo Park Summertime patterned papers which are available in the AWDML store.

You Make Me Smile

This saying sure does make me smile all over my face!! How could you not?! Again I used Echo Park patterned papers and a journal tag from October Afternoon Fly a Kite collection.

Count Your Rainbows

So true. I used some Sassafras Lass patterned papers on this card along with clouds from Echo Park, which I embossed and hen inked a bit.

Be sure to head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane so you can take advantage of 25% Inkadinkado stamps, as well as Karen Foster scrappy products!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope your evening is lovely!!
~Scarlett~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!