Sunday, October 17, 2010

News from A Walk Down Memory Lane

I am so very sorry for sharing this so late with you all, but there is a lot of new and exciting things going down at A Walk Down Memory Lane right now!!

First, we have a Totally Tubular Crop happening this very instant!!



You have until tomorrow night to get in on some fabulous challenges, games, and PRIZES!!! PLUS there is a $5 shipping deal going on right now if you sign up for the crop and participate. hope to see you there!

We also just revealed our creations using the Stamping Featured Manufacturer: Woodware USA. These stamps are fabulous to work with and you can receive 25% off them, along with Studio Calico for the duration of the month.

Here are a couple cards I made using the Take It EZ set (super cute stamps!!)

Slow Down

Isn't that turtle just the cutest thing eva'!! The papers are Cosmo Cricket from the DeLovely mini deck.

You're Sweet

I couldn't decide what I was going to do with this hot chocolate mug at 1st, but it mixed really well with the Snow day line from Crate paper and helped inspire my sentiment.

Thanks for taking a peek and I hope I see you at A Walk Down Memory Lane soon!! You don't want to miss what we have going on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!