Monday, August 16, 2010

Fun with Unity Stamps

Happy Monday Friends! I am sitting here having my morning beverage and can I just tell you it's actually cold here this morning! It's only 56 degrees..... much welcome relief from the heat and humidity the past weeks, but geesh talk about drastic!

Well, it's the time of the month for me to share some more creations I did for A Walk Down Memory Lane. The stamp manufacturer of the month is Unity Stamp Co. and let me tell you I was thrilled to be working with their delightful stamps!! I love how clean and crisp the images you get from their stamps are and the all the fun designs makes it really hard to choose. Lucky for you the Unity Stamp Co. stamps are 25% off right with an additional 15% off that!!!! Talk about a great deal. Make sure you head on over to the store to take advantage of this.

On to the projects. I made quite a few things so I will share a few today and save the rest for another day of bloggin'.

What's Moo

I must say this is my favorite creation. I just love cows, so this stamp from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Unity Stamp set made me oh so happy!

The word 'moo' is also from the set.

Hi

I just really love this little cow stamp! I had to add a bit of bling to this one!

And one more for today:

Handmade Just For You tag

I think this is just perfect for putting on all those jars of strawberry jam. I sprayed the doiley with some Simmerz Spritz, just wish you could see from the photo just how sparkly it is!


Thanks for stopping by today and remember to head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane's store so you can take advantage of all the great sales going on right now and pre-order some CHA goodies!!! Also, for those of you on Facebook head on over to the A Walk Down Memory Lane spot and add us to your likes! There are lots of great bits and pieces there for you to find!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be blessed!!
Happy Scrappin' ~ Scarlett


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!