Thursday, August 5, 2010

C is for Clouds!

I just adore using clouds, I think they are soo cute on projects and there are so many things you can do with them to make them look different and fresh when you use them. There are a ton of fabulous cloud cards floating around the My Sketch World gallery and thread for the C challenge and it is really cool to see how everyone is using them.

Get Well

I really love the bright colors of the Bo Bunny Sun Kissed line! They just make me happy so I thought they were perfect for a Get Well card! Remember Bo Bunny is this month's featured manufacturer at A Walk Down Memory Lane so be sure to head on over there to receive 25% off all the goodies. And as a bonus Lisa is running an extra 15% off to get ready for all the CHA goodies that will arrive!

Some Close Ups





I was really proud that I actually did the inside of this one as well. More and more I am getting into the habit of doing this and it just adds such a nice touch. DH just sent this card out yesterday to one of clients. She fell out of a tree, broke her leg and crushed her ankle. Needless to say we thought she could use some cheering up! Hope this does this trick.

Thanks for visiting me today! I love knowing I have guests and appreciate you taking time to come and share in my scrappy adventures! Have a super day and Happy Scrappin'! ~ Scarlett




1 comment:

  1. Just gotta love BoBunny! And as always: Love your stuff! Hope all is doing well. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!