Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Jillibean Soup Projects to Share

Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you are taking some time today to relax and enjoy.

I really loved working with Jillibean Soup products this month for A Walk Down Memory Lane and have a few more projects to share before we get to the next round of reveals for the stamp featured manufacturer coming tomorrow.

Just You {N} I

For this LO I used Jillibean Soup Chicken Noodle Soup papers. I'd have to say I think they are my favorite. I just love the colors. I also used some Soup Staples papers. The twill ribbon up top is Jillibean as well.


I layered 2 Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts and used my Marvy cricle punch to create the extra circle. The cherry stamp is from October Afternoon with some Martha Stewart glitter added to it.

For the title I used Ranger crackle paint in Fired Brick and then went along the edges of the chipboard with my black Sharpie marker. The chipboard letters are from The Girls' Paperie.

My Sweet Swinger

For this LO I used Jillibean Soup Egg Drop Soup patterned papers. I really like the soft sweet colors. Perfect for my lil' peanut and other Spring pages. The letters are a combination of Jillibean Soup (the tiny blue ones), American Crafts Thickers (pink ones), and Prima (the large white glittered covered ones).

I cut out he umbrellas from a sheet of patterned paper and layered them up with pop dots.

I just love this little house and tree. This was cut out from a sheet of the patterned paper as well.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Scarlett

4 comments:

  1. The jelly bean soup paper is beautiful as are your layouts. Love the little umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love those polka dot circles and butterfly, it is a subtle yet yummy touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black n white photo in the red layout.. so stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!