Monday, May 10, 2010

Cards on Monday

Happy Monday Friends! Hope you all had beautiful Mother's Days. My kids blessed me by opening up their piggy banks and giving me a day of shopping at an LSS I go to on occasion. I thought this was just the sweetest thing in the world since they did this all on their own because my husband was out of town. I had lots of fun shopping with them and then we grabbed a bite to eat, some ice cream, and a couple movies.

I thought I'd share a couple cards I have made recently. It was hard to go through and figure out what to share because I have been a creating lunatic these days! So many fun things going on right now in the online scrappy world! Thanks to all who have stopped by, left lovin' and comments and are playing along with the Let's Scrap blog hop! I can't wait to see what all you create!

Welcome Baby



This card is one I made for my own challenge over at Dixie Pieces NSD crop they have going on right now. My challenge is to use a banner on a card or LO. I was then also able to use this card at the Citrus Tree Studio crop that just passed. I used some papers from The Girls Papiere, along with some Jillibean Soup, and some American Crafts embellishments.

Hi



I just love this line by October Afternoon and am still using up all my scraps I have left for cards. This card was created for Cheryl's Striped card Challenge at My Sketch World's Spring Fling Crop. You have the whole month to play along over there and the sponsors are wonderful!!! There is even a Guest DT spot up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by!
Scarlett



2 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable! I just love your creations Scarlett! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!