Thursday, April 1, 2010

DT Reveals!!

Happy Thursday!!

I have a couple of reveal projects to share with you today!! After you take a peek, be sure to scroll down and check out the nifty tutorial I posted on how to make your own corrugated alphas!

First up: My Sketch World

Today is the first, so that means Lucy has put out a couple of great new sketches for you to work on. Here is the card I created based off this first half of the month's sketch:



I am just so in love with all things Sass.. Sassafras Lass that is!!! These papers are from the new Cherry Delicious line mini deck!!! LOVE it!

Tag Out:



Yesterday passed without me being able to post my reveal for Let's Scrap and again I am rockin' out with the Sassafras Lass!!!! I was sooo elated I decided to grab one of their warehouse boxes and share it with a friend online..... thanks Cathy!!!!! I was just overjoyed with all the scrappy goodness in the box!! For sure worth it!

So anyhoo, Cheri put out another fabulous 2 pager sketch and I decided to get a little creative with it! I turned one side upside down and flipped the photo.... add in lots of fussy cutting and details and this is what you get:



I just love my DDs eyes and the fact they look EXACTLY like mine makes it even better!!

Here are some close ups for you to enjoy all the yummy details!










Hope you enjoy!! Have great evenings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!