Monday, March 8, 2010

Lots to Share!!!!

Hi Everyone!!! It has been awhile since I have had the chance to get here and update what I have been up to!!! My health just continues to be shaky so being on the computer isn't all the greatest thing for me! I know God will provide full healing when he is ready and I pray daily for Him to help my doctors have the wisdom to get to the bottom of what's ailing me. In the meantime I keep plugging away and scrappin' when I can!!

I have been a busy little scrapper and will be sharing much with you over the next few days!!

First up, my creations for A Walk Down Memory Lane. This month, not only are the featured manufacturers wonderful (Bella Blvd and Lizzie Anne Designs), but there is also an I Love the 80's crop going on so be sure to join us for all the 80's fun happening there! The DT has posted some wonderful challenges on the blog and you have all month to complete them!! Don't forget to check the forums out as well for some fun games and just to chat with us!

I love working with Bella Blvd products!!! They are always so cheery and fun and I adore their stickers!!! Here are a couple of my creations using the Super Stud line.... such a fun line to work, I love the robots!!

Such a Boy!



Now I know these pics do not necessarily show the better side of my DS, but it truly shows what a fun-loving soul he is!!! My DD took these pictures of him when we were on our way from a summer outting..... what a surprise they were! I love it when the kids take the camera and do their own thing with it!

Close Up:



I used some cutie Maya Road chipboard gears to accent this page and these can be found in the AWDML store, as well!

Awesome:



I just love the colors of this line and don't even get me started about the coordinating stickers!!! LOL!! They are super to work with!

Different Angle:



Don't forget AWDML's featured manufacturers are 25% off this month, so make sure you go grab yourself some Super Stud and other Bella that catches your eye!

Last but not least:

Happy Father's Day:



I'll be back again this week with some more of the Bella creations I have made for A Walk Down Memory Lane along with some other fun stuff from all the great goodies they have in the store!!

For now, we're moving on to what I have been up to for My Sketch World!!

It's that time of month again when Lucy posts fantabulous sketches and I as a DT member get to run with them!!! The card sketch for March 6 is MARVELOUS!! Make sure you go and check it out in the forums or on the blog!! I had a blast using this sketch and it worked wonderfully for the new Cosmo Cricket goodies I picked up from LSS gone Ben Franklin!! I am soo elated to be designing for them!

I Love U Beyond Measure:



Not only is the sketch I used for this card over at MSW, but there are a TON of great challenges, as well as a new contest, and don't let me forget there is a....................................................

GUEST CARD DT SPOT up for grabs at My Sketch World this month too!!!!

I can guarantee you will have the time of your life being a part of the MSW DT!! So make sure you head there to find out all the deets! I'd love to work with you!

Well, that's about all the computer energy I have at the moment... especially since I am playing catch up everywhere! So, until next time.....
Happy Scrappin'!!!!



1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!