Friday, March 19, 2010

In Love with Material Girl!!!

I have been having soo much fun using the Material Girl line from Cosmo Cricket and am super excited I just received the mini stack and chipboard pieces from A Walk Down Memory Lane!!! WooHooo!!!! You can find all of the line in the store there and the DT blog has this LO with some more details as to why you HAVE to have this to play with!!!

All Dolled Up



Yup, that's me.... all dolled up!! This was back in my college days and I was getting ready to attend the Folk Fair!! I felt like the true Nubian Princess that I am! I used one of Lucy Chesna's sketches from the Feb. Sketch-A-Thon at My Sketch World for inspiration!

Close Ups



I think the ruler paper has got to be my favorite!!!



And aren't those little dresses and dolly cute??! It took a bit-o-time to cut, but well worth it!!



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout. I just got the mini stack also!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for everything 'ruler like' too! and that Material girl line is one of my faves too. Too bad it takes forever for new paper to get here.
    Awesome LO!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!