Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Sketch Wednesday at Let's Scrap!!

Its that time again.... a new sketch just went up on Let's Scrap and it's another good one! Cheri has really been rockin' the sketches over there lately!! Fabulous 2 pagers that can easily be done as 1 pagers for those of use that prefer to scrap that way! I really do love 2 pagers, I just never have enough photos that are great of the same event! LOL!

I had a lot of fun with this sketch and wound up being able to make DH a Valentine present in the process!

Blip, Bleep, Wwhhiiirrrrr!



This is DH and I during the summer. We rarely get pictures together and I made him take this one while the kids were swimming. I just love having my picture with him!!

Close Up Shots:


To create the swirled mat for my photo I used grunge board, colored it with reinker, then added some Perfect Pearls, finally sanding away some of the Pearls for the red and pattern to shoe through.




I just loved these cutie lil' robots when I saw them!!!
Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Papers: K&Co (robots), Me & My Big Ideas, Sassafras Lass, Basic Grey; Letters: Thickers, Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, AdornIt; Embellishments: Elle's Studio, K&Co., Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Recollections, Me & My Big Ideas; Inks: Tsukineko reinker, VersaMark, Perfect Pearls, Ranger Distress Ink, Colorbox; Paints: Aleene's Paper glaze; Pens: Sakura; Tools: sandpaper; Other: Martha Stewart glitter, Recollections pom pom ribbon

Be sure to head on over to Let's Scrap to see the new sketch and what the other DT has in store for you! Don't forget to check out my challenge while you're there too!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think I have got a little of the how-do down. Posted my picture on Let"s Scrape and found my way here! Love to scrap with friends and trying to find more time to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!! Love this layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!