Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look What I did in an Hour....

The MSW monthly 1 hour crop was this past Sunday. It's such a rush to try and get a full page or 6 cards done in an hour!! This time around it was a LO challenge. The sketch of Lucy's was tremendous to work with and I actually finished and uploaded before the full hour was up!! That was a record for me.

Here is the LO I created:



This LO has such special meaning to me. The picture is of some flowers I received from Lucy, the owner of MSW, during this past month.

With the tag out:



The back of the tag is where I placed my journaling. This is what it reads:

I received these flowers from my friend and fearless leader Lucy at MSW (My Sketch World). They were to represent the cyber friends praying and loving me from afar in the midst of some serious health struggles. Life with lupus is not ever easy, but seeing these petals reminds me I have an army to lean and I will not fall!

Thanks to all my MSW girlies out there and my Let's Scrap peeps too!! Love ya' all and can't ever tell you how much your prayers and love mean.

The patterned papers I used are from DreamStreet, the tag is from Elle's Studio, and the FAITH card is from Jenni Bowlin. All of these items can be found in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store. Just click on the name to get there.

And how about a card to end the evening with. This is another creation using some goodies from the A Walk Down Memory Lane store.

LOVE



This card was created using the MSW January 15th card sketch. I turned it a bit to suit what I had in mind. Aren't those birdies cute??! I just had to put this DreamStreet paper in my cart while shopping at AWDML.

Close Up



I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the squares, the letters are Basic Grey, Fiskars border punch for the top, and Queen Ann & Co pearls.




3 comments:

  1. Scarlett..........cannot wait till you are able to teach for us at the Ben. We need you! Stay in touch........praying for you . Hugs and love and prayers........Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!