Thursday, January 7, 2010

My 1st Completed Challenge!!

Lots of things seem to be interrupting scrapping these days, but I pray the good Lord will bring relief soon and things can get back to normal... or at least our family's version of it!! LOL!!

So I was happy when I was finally able to sneak some scrappy time in and complete one of the MSW Holiday Rewind Crop Challenges. I was able to get to Wendi's Let It Snow LO. Her recipe called for using a picture of snow.... I have oodles of these from our numerous snowy days here!.....to use blue on your page, ink other than black and brown (oooooo, tough one!), use a snowflake, use something sparkly, and use a quote.

Here is what I came up with:



I used oodles of blue on this LO, my inks were white and blue, I used snowflake brads, the letters, snowflakes, and journaling spot are sparkly, and I used a quote from Cosmo Cricket.

My patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, and Imaginesce. te letters are Thickers and AdornIt, and the ribbon and brads are from MM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!