Wednesday, December 9, 2009

365 Cards - Day 281

Hooray for snow days!!!! We are off here in WI and I am so glad for the extra scrappy time!! I have soo much to do and not that much time to get it done!

I was finally able to get back in the swing of the cards for 365 Cards. I have had every intention of doing them all and have done a lot, but have yet to get them posted, so I'll just pick up here.

Here is my take on this week's sketch! It was a super fun one!! I also used this for a challenge at MSW. You had to create a card depicting a fav holiday memory. One of my fav memories from Christmas when I was a kid was to make Gingerbread Houses with a lady named Mrs. A. She taught cooking classes through our rec department and lucky me she took a liking to me. I was blessed to make wonderfully ornate houses for years!!

Happy Christmas



And here's a close up:



I used mostly Doodlebug papers and stickers for this card. The button is BG and the ribbon MM.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is stunning. You have such a great eye for this! Really, amazing job! I hope you post your other cards so we can take a look! I love seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥thud♥ I adore this...such a fun & happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Scarlett - and I'm so thrilled to have you as a fellow SNR staff member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy card! Congrats on your Top Trio placement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute!! congrats on making the top three on 365 cards :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!