Saturday, November 28, 2009

You've Grown

I have oodles of LOs stacking up everywhere!!!! I have been busy craftin' in so many ways I just can't keep up with getting everything blogged without putting too many things in at once!

Here are some LOs I have created for various challenges and scrappy happenings!

You've Grown



This is my DS. The first set of photos are from when he was in kindergarten..... the next is 8th grade....Sigh.... time really flies! I created this LO with NO ADHESIVES!!!! Can you believe it??? It was a challenge for the Use Your Stash Crop that us wrapping up at MSW. Thanks Lisa for helping me step out of my comfort zone! Most of this LO was created using some Sass along with stuff from from my stash, Thickers, and AdornIt letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!