Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Coupe of LOs

So I really do not know why I don't make my way here everyday to post something!! I have been mojo blessed lately and really need to share so I can keep up. Hopefully I can get better at this whole blog thing someday!! LOL!!

So here are a couple of LOs I have made to go towards the 2 crops going on at my 2 fav scrappy places on the net..... My Sketch World and Let's Scrap (in no particular order of course!!! Love 'em both!!!)

Furever Friends


This is DD and our faithful ol' girl Tika..... they are both 9!!! Tika and DD always sit together in this spot before school and watch for the bus! When the bus gets here, it's a kiss to Tika on the head and one to daddy and she's off to 4th grade for the day!! This was actually taken when she was still in 3rd, but they still sit together!!

I used a sketch from Cheri for the RETREAT challenge going on at Let's Scrap and I used up oodles of my stash of flowers and other snibbles of yumminess!!

Christmas...Bah Humbug!!



This is me and my dad who does not EVER smile for pictures!!!! UGH!! This is actually one of the better ones!! LOL!

The little tag sticking out by the picture comes out to share the story of my dad never smiling and I used a sketch again from Let's Scrap for inspiration.

Here is a picture of the tag out:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!