Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scrap Pink Crop Cards

MSW just wrapped up a fantastic crop involving a kit with proceeds going to breast cancer over the past weekend. So sorry I didn't blog about it, crazy days!!

There were tons of great challenges for both LOs and cards. But since it's a card holiday, I'll be showing you the cards I made!

U R Spooktacular for an ad challenge:



I just love this fun Halloween line by My Mind's Eye!!

Celebrate for a pink challenge (@ least 2 items had to be pink!):



For this one I used a Let's Scrap card sketch!! Kimmy does a fantastic job with these once a month there! Right now there is a retreat contest going on over there!! Quite the challenge put out and anyone who chooses to participate will for sure get oodles done! Be sure to head on over there to check it out!

Happy Birthday! for an expression challenge:



Another great Let's Scrap card sketch was used to inspire this card!

Call Me was made using the recipe challenge:




Happy Thanksgiving was for a cardstock only challenge:



This is one of my fav card sketches from Kimmy at Let's Scrap!

And Silent Night was made for the eyelet challenge (use @ least 6):





I used a mix of My Mind's Eye boy papers to make this!! they worked out perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!