Friday, October 2, 2009

MSW October 1st Reveal

Ok, so I know this is a day late, but my plans to upload, post, and blog were foiled by a power outage last night!! Gggrrrr! DD was in the bathroom, poor thing, and about had a heart attack!!

So here is the awesome sketch from Lucy:



So very cool!!! Loved working with it!

Here is my take titled Partners in Crime:



I just love these pics of my kiddos a few Christmas' back. They soo adored these cowboy hats and wore them for years after. I literally had to throw them away on the sneak!! LOL!

And a close up:



Supplies: Patterned papers: MME, letters - Thickers, MM, and BG, tickets were created with stamps and so were the words through thick and thin, buttons were from my stash.

Stay tuned for more scrappy goodness to come! I have been a busy girl lately! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!