Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Couple of Retreat LOs!

No I am not a retreat, nor did I recently attend one.... someday maybe..... but I am participating in an online retreat at Let's Scrap!!! The challenge put out there is to complete all the sketches on Let's Scrap up through November..... don't quote me on that Nov. part though! I will check and confirm those deets!! Anywho, I have had oodles of fun working on all these sketches again and trying some out I never got the chance to do! Here are a couple of LOs I made recently for the retreat:



DD absolutely adores when her big bro gives her piggy back rides!!! he has been giving them to her since she was about 2 and he was 5!

Here are a couple of close ups:





Here is another one I got done:



This is of my kiddos when they were younger playing at a very cool castle playland in the mall I grew up going to. We went there on a fun trip to see family when DD was getting ready to turn 2! She loved celebrating her special day playing with her brother!!



1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!