Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm in the Mood for Cards

Simply because I have been on a roll!! WOW between the challenges from the ABC crop at MSW and discovering some super card sites I've been really pleased! It also helps my anniversary is coming up and I am trying to make that just right card for the best friend I have ever had in my life! There are always so many ups and downs in marriages, but I am soo thankful for a man who stands by my side no matter how sassy I get!! LOL!

Here are a few cards that are made with my sweetie in mind!




I made this one using the August card sketch at MSW!!! I love the stamp set I picked up with this man and woman! It also came with a boy and girl, home, oh lots of cute ones! The papers I used are Sassafrass Whale of a Tale....worked perfect for this! The flowers are Prima I picked up on clearance...WooHoo I love great deals! The I love you stamp came from a Studio G - Hampton Heart little set. So I may give him this one for our anniversary.

I just gave him this one........



He has been working LONG hours trying to get our dogs and client dogs ready for Schutzhun trials. This is a sport for working dogs ad is common for police dogs. My DH trains many police dogs! Really cool!! I'm soo proud of him, but when it comes time for him to get ready to trail dogs, it means lots of time away and lots of rest when he is here......so that leaves everything with the kids, house, and doggies here on my shoulders. It can be trying, but no matter what we always have our love!! So that's why I made him this card. The inside wishes him luck for his upcoming day! He got this yesterday and LOVED it!! YAY! I don't think I have ever seen him smile soo BIG for a card! I was way happy...........half asleep, as it was 4 AM!! LOL!!, but happy!
This was done for the J for challenge from MSW.
Supplies:
Prima marketing patterned papers, bling, and chipboard circles, MM letter, Prima brackets, Prima flower

And here is the newest one I made for the N for Number challenge from the ABC crop.




I really like this one!! I am pretty sure I will be giving him this one for our anniversary!! The patterned papers are Basic Grey - Urban Prairie, letters are MM, and Thickers.

I'm off to make more cards tonight!! Just in that kinda mood............gotta think of a new theme!!! LOL! I must be missing my honey bunches of oats more than I know!! :0) Thanks for sharing inmy anniversary card adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!