Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finally Gettin' My Scrap On!!

It seems like it has been ions since I have been able to scrap! With school starting back for me and my kids still out of school, it has been hectic to say the least!! DH has been great and has taken the kids with him everyday he and I both had to work!!! So thankful I have such a loving man to have spent the last 6 years wed, 11 together. (Today's our Anniversay and he loved the card I made him!! Funny he picked out a card for me that had 2 birdies snugglin' up too!)

So on to my scrappy happenings.........

Some LOs made for the ABC crop. I just cannot believe how quickly this month long crop has gone!! Projects aren't due until Sept. 1st at midnight, so I am in hopes I will be able to get them all done. I'm gettin' there!

Q proved to be Quite the challenge for me!! It was to create a LO featuring a quiet activity. Well, let's just say there are not many Quiet moments in my life!!! LOL!! I really had to dig and search for something I fancied. Finally I found some pics. of my not-so-baby-girl-anymore and thought ok let's make these work.......mind you this is after like days of searching through pics. So I went with what I had.



I really hated the carseat in these photos so I just decided to get crazy with the bellies! Everyone in my family, including me, is shocked that the cut apart BINGO card had DDs birthday digits right next to each other to be encircled!! Crazy!
Supplies: BG patterned paper, Sassafrass patterned paper, K&Co borders and frame, Thickers and MM letters, Jenni Bowlin' BINGO card

The next LO I tackled for the crop was U for a LO about you. I am really not good at these LOs at all, so I decided if I was going to do it, it should be a bit different. I created a LO focusing on some of the little imperfections that make up me. Once you have viewed this LO you are sworn to secrecy!!!! LOL!!!



I really LOVE that this LO reflects the playful carefree attitude I have. I used BG, Sassafrass, and Prima papers, Maya Road journaling circles, Thickers letters, MM letters, K&Co bellies, Me and My Big Ideas word.

Finally, a card....V for violet! UGH!!! I really don't like purple of any shade, so this was a challenge for me. I was delightfully surprised when I actually liked the card I made! Ha!



Supplies: My Mind's Eye patterned papers, buttons from my stash, stamp from Imaginesce, Martha Stewart glitter (no stickles), burlap from stash, buttons from stash




1 comment:

  1. beautiful layouts scarlett...happy anniversary to you and your hubby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!